9.17.2007

Deloitte Film Festival

My firm had an initiative a few months ago to get employees submit short films about work and life at Deloitte. I think it's a great idea for people to relax from project work by doing firm activities, expand their network, and show their creativity.

3rd Place - WTBCTB (Rap MV by the interns. Dude... I think the lyrics are even better than SNL's Narnia thingy)

2nd Place - The Green Dot (super hero action-packed short film)

Winner - Food for Thoughts (you know how much consultant people love food!)

Not sure if the links work with external network. Leave the comment if they don't then.



Update: Apologies folks. My ex-colleague just let me know that the links don't work if you don't have deloitte account. Ironically, he just left Deloitte last Friday. For those of you who's interested in viewing these great films, just visit our Jobs site and send me the job posts with your resume. I can refer you through our internal referral system. The access to the site will be available for you within your first week with the firm.

Update 2: The films have been made available on YouTube. See more details here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just ran across your blog. Just wanted to let you know the films are up on YouTube now. I wrote/edited/directed/played The Green Dot. I hope they do this again next year!