11.03.2007

Best Beer Buy at Costco

I tried this Peroni the first time at Little Italy in Boston with a client who was raised in Italian family. Along my post on Italian wine, I think it's a good idea to blog this Italian beer as well. It tastes like Kloster (the beer popular in Thailand before Heineken came in and convert beer drinker including my dad to be its fan) so it reminded me of a lot of early beer drinking experience.



I found Peroni 24-bottle box at about a dollar per bottle and was so glad that Costco doesn't carry just domestic trashy Bud-Miller-Coors trio. It's quite easy to drink and not bitter but not tasteless like other light beer (good for girls and guys). The price is comparable to Heineken and Corona so I would recommend it if you want to stock some beer for future parties or dinners. It will make your party memorable because everyone has Heineken and Corona in their fridge.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do they have this?
http://nandhi79.multiply.com/photos/photo/7/59

It was a real shame that i didn't get to try this Peroni. I just drank red wine almost every meal there. I wish i tried this beer.

Pisit C said...

Yup.. that's the exactly same beer I'm writing about. Not sure about the variation as the label of yours looks a little more red.

I don't think it's a real shame since you can get it so easily in the US. Come to Seattle and I'll buy you a box :)

You may wanna try to ask at Italian place in Thailand such as Zanotti or Gianni. They may carry it.

Ryan Edwards said...

They would appear, large, red and pussy, and take several days to disappear. Please watch the video. !@ ReVive Arrete Booster C Serum (Save Today). Also avoid intake of carbohydrate and fatty foods during workouts. These are nothing more than thinly veiled caffeine pills.